Prices & OffersIf you think hiring a professional is expensive, wait till you hire an amateur!
All jobs are different. There are many things that need to be factored in, depending on what you need from us and what needs to be done for it to happen. Once you have fully briefed us on your project, we will be able to give you an accurate quote. If you are looking for a rough ball park figure, our prices start from the ones listed here.
To help us keep costs and prices down we have a certain way of working.
As post-production professionals we can offer you the complete package from idea creation to final product delivery. If you purchase any aerial package we will give you the very best rate for any post-production service. As well as this, we will give you a 10% discount on all post-production work.
We always have amazing special offers for those who follow us on social media and sign up for our emails! Check out the links around the site.
What’s Always Included
- £5 Million Public Liability Insurance – You are covered!
- CAA Pre-Flight Planning – Working with professional guidelines
- Flight Permissions – Land Owner, Authorities, Air Traffic Control, etc
- Onsite Health & Safety Inspection – Brief team and prepare for flight
- State of the Art Kit – Use of Professional Aircraft and Recording Equipment
- Professional Operators – Pilots and Cameraman
- Footage Copyright – All footage captured supplied to you
- Fantastic Offers – Special Post-Production Rates
- Free Contact with Us – We don’t charge to talk or meet
Phantom PackageSimple, Professional Aerial Photography
- Professional Pilot & Quad-copter
- Camera: GoPro Hero 4 Black or Sony EXMOR
S900 PackageUlta-Professional Aerial Photography
- Professional Pilot, Cameraman & Hexacopter
- Camera: Lumix GH4 DSLR Ultra HD (4K)
Contact Us Today
To work with professional CAA licensed, UAS operators about how we can help you just get in touch with us…